Wednesday 17 November 2010

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Weddings by Design

HAPPY WEDDING WEDNESDAY!

There is lots of excitement in Wedding World at the moment due to the announcement of the Royal Wedding yesterday – we would like to send Prince William and Katherine huge CONGRATULATIONS and also the best of luck in their future together as the King and Queen of England (eventually!!) HOW EXCITING!

However, we have a job to do here at JKD and as you all know, today we feature some of the very best in the business, and today is no exception! Introducing Eleanor Holmes, the owner and founder of Weddings by Design, a Wedding designer based in Lincolnshire.


Lets hear what Eleanor has to say:
I plan and design weddings! My level of involvement is completely up to my clients; I offer smaller services such as Venue Search and Personalised Design Boards, and also a range of wedding packages that cover the planning process.

I completed a diploma in Event Management and Wedding Planning in 2009, but only started the company in September this year after graduating from university.


My mum always said I was born with a notebook and pen in my hand, and I've been obsessed with lists and organisation ever since. I struggled for a long time to find a balance between my organisational skills and my creative outlook on life, but when I read one day about the wedding planning process, I knew I'd hit gold. Setting up my own business was the most logical step in the current economic climate, to enable me to do what I love.

I like to focus on the design of a wedding, so rather than just book a supplier that fits with the couple's theme, I create a design vision and stick to it throughout the process. I construct a Personalised Design Board for each couple, which can also be purchased separately if a client only requires initial ideas.

Although I enjoy most aspects of the planning process, I love creating the Design Boards. I'm inspired by so many different things; fabrics, fashion, the weather, cities... the list goes on! So I love being able to search for new and exciting ideas across a whole range of media.

If you want to contact Eleanor, you can do so on www.eleanorholmes.co.uk, http://eleanorclaraholmes.blogspot.com/ or via Twitter www.twitter.com/eleanor_holmes

and she is also currently setting up her own fundraiser for Cancer Research UK which will hopefully be something to do with the wedding industry, so look out for updates!

Thank you so much for allowing us to feature your wonderful company!

If you would like any bespoke jewellery please email jon@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk or call 07904123297 or if you would like to feature on the blog please email lisa@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk

Have a lovely day!

JKD

No comments:

Post a Comment