Tuesday 2 November 2010

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Love My Dress

HAPPY WEDDING SUPPLIER WEDNESDAY!
We hope you have had a good week? Today we are doing things a little differently for a very special event and a very very special lady....

We are extremely excited to be featuring the truly incredible Love My Dress on there first Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday dear Love My Dress!!
Happy Birthday to you!!

"Love My Dress is a UK Wedding Blog and Style Diary full of vintage glamour and wedding inspiration..."

We are HUGE fans of the inspirational Annabel and all that she does….we first met earlier this year when she choose to feature our own Wedding, and I think I can safely say we have been firm friends ever since. Lets find out a little more from the lovely lady herself:
Established in November 2009, as a place for me to share all my fabulous wedding related finds, Love My Dress has quickly established itself as one of the UK's leading wedding blogs. In just 12 months, Love My Dress has achieved a readership upwards of 175,000 page hits a month - a figure increasing all the time; 61% of visitors are UK based.

Annabel on her own Wedding day - photograph Copyright (c) 2009, Karen McGowran Photography.

I was inspired to set up a UK Wedding Blog following my my March 2009 wedding in Whitby. I spent 15 months planning my big day, and during this time, realised I had developed an absolute passion for uncovering wedding related gorgeousness. From glamorous and vintage style bridal wear, to original and re-constructed vintage jewellery, vintage wedding gift list providers, gorgeous vintage style photography and much, much more. In sharing my finds, I soon came to realise that my personal taste appealed to many hundreds, now thousands of others.
'Love My Dress' is not a wedding blog just about pretty frocks; the Blog was named so after a pseudonym I used on an online forum when planning my wedding - I liked the name, and it kind of stuck! Today, Love My Dress represents a reliable and well-researched online resource, synonymous with fresh and inspirational content; a place where readers can grab a snippet of escapism on a daily basis, and be inspired.


‘Lady Love My Dress’
Love My Dress is updated daily, and through these pages, I aim to:-
♥ Feature real weddings, to inspire...
♥ Profile independent designers...
♥ Feature what I consider to be some of the very best wedding industry suppliers...
♥ Showcase amazing and inspirational photography
♥ Inspire my readers!
I'm extremely proud of Love My Dress, and I love how it connects me with so many amazing people that work within the wedding industry.
Only last week JKD was awarded with a 'Love My Dress' Badge of approval and we are thrilled!!This blog is ESSENTIAL reading, not only for Brides to be, but for anyone looking for a bit of vintage glamour. We wish Annabel and Love My Dress continued success and here’s to many many more years….*chink chink*

If we can help you with anything sparkly please email me on jon@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk or call 07904123297. If you would like to feature on our Wedding Supplier Wednesday please email lisa@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk

Have a lovely week!

JKD
Our FACEBOOK page


....what are you waiting for - get yourself over to Love My Dress NOW!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooooo much!
    Of all the people I have connected with through Love My Dress, you guys are two of the most genuine, lovely and kind - it's such a pleasure to know you both and thank you both so much for my little blog feature! :)
    Annabel xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Annabel, I always love reading her blog and can only aspire to reach such a huge readership!

    ReplyDelete