Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Karen Segal

Happy Wedding Supplier Wednesday! We hope you have had a lovely week so far! Today we are featuring the wonderful freelance Hair and Nail professional Karen Segal, who has been in the industry for in excess of 35 years, based in Berkhamsted Herts. Over to you Karen....

I decided to start my own business approximately 15 years ago with the encouragement of some very dear friends, who I thank to this day for the support they gave me. Without them I doubt I would have done it. I have managed to maintain a steady stream of clients ever since.

Having had so many years in the industry and following up with refresher training and having a keen eye for fashion trends I feel I can offer a personal service with honest opinions and suggestions on how best to achieve the goals my client desires; this honesty has both gained me clients and lost me a couple as I believe that being an independent is all abut your last job, if that is not a good reflection of my work I won't do it.

The best bit about my day is the end; when I can sit down and feel like I have achieved job satisfaction on a job well done

So ladies - do you need a manicure to show off your new piece of JKD sparkle? Karen is your lady! Drop her an email on karensegal@btconnect.com to make an appointment.

Have a nice day and check back on Friday, we have a real treat for you!

JKD

No comments:

Post a Comment