Wednesday 8 September 2010

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Lily & Frank Photography

Happy Wedding Supplier Wednesday – and we have a cracker for you today! The wonderfully talented Catherine, London based photographer and founder of Lily & Frank Photography.

Lily & Frank began in 2006, I combined it with my then full time job before becoming a full time photographer in November 2009. I photograph weddings, portraits, bridal portraiture (post wedding shoots) and engagement shoots (pre wedding shoots)

I first starting second shooting weddings with another photographer which I could easily fit around my day job, the following year I began shooting alone and as I progressed I got more and more work and it was time to take a deep breath and jump and go full time. Whilst I'll always appreciate my day job and the people I worked for, it was never me. I felt ungrateful that this perfectly decent job made me unhappy but that's how I felt and when it comes down to it, what's so wrong about doing something you love? I had to start my own business or I'd be 80 years old and regret never having tried!


I aim to turn up at my couples wedding as an old friend with a pretty impressive camera. Someone they are comfortable and happy to have around but who is discreet and on the periphery. I really, really adore my couples, I love their day, their effort, their details, their story and I want their images to reflect all the emotions from the day, the laughter, joy, tears, shock (I've heard some amazing speeches!) and of course love, I want to tell every story from the day. I just do it in pictures. If couples like my natural style which I compliment with creative couple portraiture and they like me, then we have the perfect match.



I love the getting ready time, being there to capture the bride being transformed, capturing her details, I LOVE details, shoes, dress, the table settings, all the beautiful details! The build up and excitement is incredible to witness. But my totally favourite part of the day is quality alone time with the couple, creating their couple portraits. I always strive to capture something different, something unique, something that is them. I love coming away from a wedding with an amazing couple shot!




Isnt she amazing?? We are HUGE fans of Catherines work, thank you SO MUCH for allowing us to feature you on the blog! If you like what you see why not check out the Lilly and Frank WEBSITE, BLOG, FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER

If we can help you with anything please get in touch on jon@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk or call us on 07904123297.

If you would like to feature on Wedding Supplier Wednesday please email lisa@jonkeithdiamonds.co.uk

Have a lovely day!

JKD.

No comments:

Post a Comment