Wednesday 2 March 2011

Wedding Supplier Wednesday - Cards by Sophie

HAPPY WEDDING SUPPLIER WEDNESDAY!! We hope you have had a good week?

Today we are featuring the lovely Sophie from Cards by Sophie…who we couldn’t speak more highly of! Lets see what she has to say:
Who are you?
Hi, I’m Sophie from Cards by Sophie, we make wedding stationery from the early stages of save the dates right up to your wedding day and beyond with order of service, table plans, thank you cards and much more.
What do you do?
I’m the owner, chief designer and card maker at CBS HQ! I’m the main person here, so whenever you email or call, you will always deal with me directly. I have a few behind the scenes helpers too now, worth their weight in gold in the busy periods.
Where are you based?
I’m based near Manchester, but ship throughout the UK and worldwide too!
My website is www.cardsbysophie.com, facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cards-by-Sophie/142025875832 and twitter www.twitter.com/cardsbysophie
When did you establish your business?
I started my business in 2009, firstly part time and went full time in May 2010. Can’t believe how quickly the time has flown!
I was under the threat of redundancy from my old job, which used to be in the construction industry would you believe! I have always been creative and my old job wouldn’t let me be at all which I hated. I made my own website while I was working out my final months at work. It was originally meant to be part time, but I’ve been so busy I am lucky to be able to run CBS full time from home. People now say to me ‘I always thought you should be doing something creative’ and know I’m in my dream job, which I totally agree with!
How are you different from others offering the same/similar services?
I offer a completely personal service. As I mentioned earlier you will deal with me, I’ve had a lot of really positive comments about the excellent customer service I provide. I like to do this and get to know my clients as much as possible so I can create their ideal stationery. I am always prepared to go the extra mile, whether it be searching for that perfect shade of ribbon, or new item that someone would like to try (that’s where my cheque book invitations came from!), to a completely bespoke design. I want to make life easier for my couples rather than a nightmare to find the right thing.
What’s the best bit about your working day?
Every day for me is completely different, it’s actually quite difficult to predict what’s going to happen and set a plan of what I want to do each day or week! I really enjoy making the stationery itself, it sometimes takes a long time to get to that point with all of the admin etc that you need to do first. I also love dealing with my clients, I’ve built up some really great relationships with previous clients, after all you get to be a part of their special day.

I offer a 10% discount on orders over £300 as standard. You can also purchase a sample for just £1 through our website. We’ve recently introduced a bespoke design service which is becoming really popular. We like a challenge so don’t be afraid to ask!


SURELY THATS AN OFFER YOU CANT MISS! Get yourself over there now!

Thank you so much for allowing us to feature you on the blog Sophie!

Dont forget to check back for more JKD sparkles later this week!

Have a nice day!

JKD

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog post, looks fab! Appreciate you putting me up there...

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete